~ revealing the truth
Update-Turkish aggression on Qamishli, Ras al-Ayn and Dirbasyah in Hasaka countryside.. 8 civilians martyred
Hasaka, SANA- Eight civilians were martyred and 20 others were wounded in a Turkish aggression on Qamishli, Dibasyah and al-Mishrafah in Ras al-Ayn in Hasaka countryside, SANA reporter in Hasaka said on Wednesday.
Earlier, Turkish regime army launched an aggression on Ras al-Ayn city in the north-western countryside of Hasaka and on Tal Abyad in the northern countryside of Raqqa.
The reporter added that the Turkish regime forces launched an air and artillery intensive shelling on the Silos and infrastructure in Ras al-Ayn city.
The aggression targeted sites for the separatist QSD militias in the villages of Mishrafa, Khirbet al-Banat, al-Asadyah, Ber Nouh, Alouk, Nastel, Azizyah, Azizyah school synchronising with an artillery shelling that targeted Ayn Issa in Tal Abyad of Raqqa northern countryside.
Turkish regime forces concentrated on shelling the infrastructure, targeting electrical line of Allouk water station in Ras al-Ayn countryside which feeds Hasaka city and al-Mansoura dam in the surroundings of al-Malkiyah city that provides water to nearly 2 million people.
Later, the reporter said that the Turkish aggression continued to target , with artillery and planes, a center for QSD militias in Mala Abbash village to the north of Qahtaniyah and Ayn Diwar town in Malkyah countryside.
The Reporter added that the Turkish aggression expanded to target Tal Jahan, Ismailiah, Salihiyah and Dirbasyah in Hasaka countryside.
Earlier,SANA reporter said three children and a woman martyred in a shell of Turkish aggression on a house in Bashiryah neighbourhood in Qamishli
Meanwhile, local sources said two civilians in Tal Diab were martyred while 4 children were injured near Dirbasyiah to the west of Hasaka in the Turkish aggression.
QSD militias set fires to some oil wells in Hasaka northern countryside and set fires to tires in some parts of Ras al-Ayn neighbourhoods, the reporter affirmed
In “Syrian news”
Turkish regime and its mercenaries continue repressive acts against locals in Afrin, Aleppo countryside
LEAVE A REPLY
technofiend1: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.
Notify me of new comments via email.
TRANSLATE TO YOUR LANGUAGE
- SANA reporter: Allegations by Turkish Defense Ministry on establishing control on sites and positions in the Syrian al-Jazira region are baseless. October 10, 2019
- SANA reporter in Hasaka: Five civilians martyred, nine injured in Ras al-Ayn due to the Turkish aggression. October 10, 2019
- Turkish regime continues aggression against Syrian territories…Five martyred, nine injured in Ras al-Ayn October 10, 2019
- Turkish regime launches an aggression on Ras al-Ayn city, Hasaka Countryside October 10, 2019
- SANA reporter in Hasaka: Warplanes of Turkish aggression target the village of Tal Arqam in Ras al-Ayn October 10, 2019
- SANA reporter: Information on a Turkish land incursion into villages of al-Yabisah, al-Munbateh, al-Haweiyeh and Beir Ashiq in Tell Abyad, Raqqa northern countryside October 10, 2019
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
- 9/11 – Just A Few Young Men In The WTC In 2001
- Why Erdogan Wants to Invade More of North of Syria Now?
- The complete list of 200 U.S. organizations that have financial ties to George Soros
- TURKISH ground forces have launched a full-scale invasion into Syria
- Why Israel is the Bully of the World?
- Rabid Erdogan, Traitor Kurds Compete in Ethnic Cleansing, Destruction of Infrastructure
- Israeli Terrorists Destroy Palestinian Olive Trees
- 5,780,444 hits
FOLLOW BLOG VIA EMAIL
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 36,055 other followers